We provide development finance loans to support your project using simple, easy to follow, proven processes.
Ardcairn Capital provides debt from €2m to experienced developers, to fund up to 90% of residential development costs in across Ireland in the following products:
- Residential Development
- We provide senior funding on residential developments for sale to both the private and social markets.
- Site Purchase
- In addition to construction costs, we also fund site purchase, infrastructure and professional costs.
- Bridging Finance
- We provide bridging finance on sites with planning permission where a developer needs time to execute a development strategy e.g. execute a social housing contract or where land forms part of a wider transaction.
We have tailored and simplified our lending approach to meet the needs of developers as follows:
- Initial Due Diligence
- Contact us directly to discuss your requirement. Initial due diligence is carried out and we will issue non-binding Heads of Terms if the proposal is acceptable. If the Heads of Terms are acceptable to you, a commitment fee is payable.
- Investment Committee
- A comprehensive review of the proposal is carried out to produce a credit paper for consideration by Ardcairn Capital’s Investment Committee.
- Post-Approval Process
- On approval by the Investment Committee, third party professionals such as legal, valuation and project monitoring firms will be instructed to begin the legal process and prepare the necessary reports to verify key assumptions made during the credit assessment process.
- Drawdown will take place once all key assumptions have been verified, security is perfected and all loan conditions have been satisfied.